Metropolitan Discount Towing - Stole my car and money!
This company towed my car from right outside of my home, saying they are contracted by my HOA.There are no signs up, I have lived here over a year and have never had an issue with towing.
There were signs up months ago that have been taken down; I have attached a photo of the empty sign post. The only way I found my car was because I reported it stolen and the police found it! MDTS told me on the phone that it would be $175 to get my car out, I arrive the next morning (they towed it on a Saturday evening!) and they said it would be $225. They told me that I was given the wrong information on the phone and it was actually $225.
No apology, further explanation, or discussion. No $225, no car.
Oh and it was cash only, so I had to search for an ATM in order to pay the ransom for my car.Unbelievable.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Towing
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "I ordered three arrangements this year and each one was a joke. They looked nothing like the photo on the Gift Tree website. When I complained, I was told that..."
- "KFC went there march 9,2016 bought chicken was very hungry but the chicken skin tast like rocks too hard to chew cracked tooth and plus chicken tasted very very strong..."
- "Hi i really dont know what to do i liked this two pupies and i just paid $300 for them they where gonna come in nove - 23-2014 but then..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."