This company towed my car from right outside of my home, saying they are contracted by my HOA.There are no signs up, I have lived here over a year and have never had an issue with towing.

There were signs up months ago that have been taken down; I have attached a photo of the empty sign post. The only way I found my car was because I reported it stolen and the police found it! MDTS told me on the phone that it would be $175 to get my car out, I arrive the next morning (they towed it on a Saturday evening!) and they said it would be $225. They told me that I was given the wrong information on the phone and it was actually $225.

No apology, further explanation, or discussion. No $225, no car.

Oh and it was cash only, so I had to search for an ATM in order to pay the ransom for my car.Unbelievable.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $225. The author is overall dissatisfied with Metropolitan Discount Towing and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metropolitan Discount Towing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Metropolitan Discount Towing to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Metropolitan Discount Towing?

Comments